Healthy, moist and easy to make Paleo Pumpkin Pecan Muffins.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp molasses (or maple syrup)
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blanched almond flour (80g) sifted, spooned & leveled
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (42g) sifted, spooned & leveled
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour (30g)
- 1/2 cup raw pecans (60g)
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all wet ingredients in food processor or high powered blender. This includes the pumpkin, almond milk, eggs, maple syrup, molasses, avocado oil and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor: almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, pecans, baking soda, pumpkin spice and salt. Blend, stopping every so often to scrape the sides, until the batter has a consistent, uniform texture.
- Scoop the batter into a lined muffin pan, filling the muffin cups nearly to the top (making 9 muffins).
- Place the muffins in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and cool to room temperature on a wire cooling rack.
- Best stored in a sealed container in the fridge up to one week.
For best results, measure ingredients by weight (when given)
Keywords: pumpkin muffins, paleo muffins, pecan muffins, dairy free, gluten free, snack, breakfast, fall recipes