A healthy, Paleo, Vegan and Whole30 approved side dish made with 5 simple ingredients.
- 10 oz broccoli (or anywhere from 4–6 cups)
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp flaked sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the broccoli in a large mixing bowl*
- Drizzle avocado oil and lemon juice over broccoli. Use your hands or tongs to thoroughly coat the broccoli.
- Sprinkle on the chopped rosemary and salt. Mix until well coated.
- Spread the broccoli out on a baking sheet so that none of the pieces are overlapping.
- Place the broccoli in the oven and bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Best eaten immediately.
- Store any leftovers in fridge.
*I used a bag of organic, pre-cut broccoli. If yours isn’t pre-cut, then cut the broccoli before placing it in the mixing bowl.
Keywords: broccoli, side dish, Paleo, Vegan, Whole30, allergy free, nut free, vegetables, lunch, dinner