How to make sweet potato toast in the air fryer, along with 10 easy topping ideas.
- 3-4 small sweet potatoes
- olive oil
- Wash sweet potatoes and cut off the ends.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into thin slices, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Brush both sides of the sweet potato slices with olive oil. Lay them on the wire air fryer basket so that they aren't overlapping and place them on the upper rack of the air fryer.
- Set the function to "Air Fry" and the temperature to 350 degrees F. Air fry for 15 minutes, then flip the sweet potatoes and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- After cooking, cool the sweet potato toast for a few minutes, add your favorite toppings and eat!
- Store leftovers in an air tight container in the fridge.
The air fryer I own is the Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven, Airfryer
*See blog post for a large selection of topping ideas