These healthy parsnip fries are made in the air fryer, crisp, simple and flavorful!
- 1 large parsnip (or 2 small)
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric (optional)
- 1/2 tsp garlic granules (optional)
- 1/4 tsp paprika (optional)
- Rinse, peel and cut parsnip into fry shapes.
- Place parsnip fries in a large bowl and coat with avocado oil.
- In a small dish, mix all the spices together (salt, turmeric, garlic and paprika). Sprinkle the spices over the fries and mix until well coated.
- Spread the fries out on the wire air frying rack.
- Place the rack on the top level of the air fryer. Plug in the air fryer, turn the function to "air fry", the temperature to 400 degrees and set the timer. Cooking time will range from 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the fries.
- Remove from air fryer, plate and garnish with flaked salt and chopped parsley (optional).
The instructions for this recipe are made using the Cuisinart Toaster Oven Air Fryer.
Keywords: parsnip fries, air fryer, paleo parsnip fries, no added sugar, whole30 recipes, vegan side dish, root vegetable fries, Cuisinart air fryer