Paleo and Vegan Tahini Banana Muffins! Made with tahini, ripe bananas and no added sugar - these mini muffins are perfect for kids and toddlers.
- 2 large, ripe bananas (230g)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup ground flax, packed (28g)*
- 1/4 cup coconut flour, packed (33g)
- 2 Tbsp tapioca flour (16g)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel bananas and mash in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Mix in tahini and vanilla.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Scoop batter into a silicone mini muffin pan (12 muffins).
- Place in preheated oven and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature on a wire cooling rack.
For best results, measure ingredients by weight (when given)
*I grind whole flax seed with a coffee grinder to make my own ground flax.
Keywords: tahini muffins, vegan banana tahini muffins, paleo banana muffins, moist muffins, toddler snacks, nut free muffins, breakfast recipes, egg free muffins, paleo vegan, no added sugar