Make your own hazelnut milk using the Almond Cow machine. This simple nut milk recipe can easily be modified to your liking by using different nuts, seeds and flavorings.
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 2 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Soak hazelnuts in water overnight (or at least 8 hours). Do this simply by adding 1/2 cup hazelnuts to a bowl or cup and add warm water until hazelnuts are completely submerged. Let sit at room temperature overnight.
- Fill Almond Cow base with filtered water to minimum fill line. Add vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon to water.
- Drain water from soaked hazelnuts and add to metal basket along with pitted dates.
- Attach metal basket to lid and place lid on base.
- Plug in the Almond cow and press the button on top - let the machine do it's thing!
- Pour hazelnut milk into glass mason jars and store in fridge up to one week.
Use the coupon code REALFOODRABBIT for $20 off any purchase of $200 or more on the Almond Cow website.
Keywords: nut milk, seed milk, paleo, vegan, hazelnut