Healthy Paleo and Keto friendly crepes made with almond flour.
- Whisk together eggs, water, maple syrup and vanilla in medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add in almond flour and cinnamon, whisk.
- Preheat frying pan on medium heat and add a small amount of oil (I used coconut oil).
- Once hot, pour approximately 1/4 cup batter on pan. Rotate the pan, spreading out the batter.
- Cook on medium heat until nearly cooked through, flip and cook a few seconds more.
- Remove from heat, add favorite toppings, fold up and eat!
- Repeat steps 4-6 until no more batter remains.
*sifted, spooned & leveled
Keywords: almond flour crepes, Paleo breakfast, low carb crepes, keto crepes, Paleo, cinnamon crepes, keto, healthy crepes recipe, gluten free crepes