Healthy, homemade almond ice cream bars! They're no-bake, gluten free, dairy free and paleo friendly.
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
- 4 large Medjool dates, pitted
- pinch of salt (optional)
Ice Cream Filling
- Line an 8" x 8" baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, blend together all ingredients for the crust. This includes the almonds, pecans, dates and salt. Keep blending until the mixture starts to clump.
- Firmly press the crust into the lined baking dish.
- Make the ice cream filling. Add the coconut cream, almond butter, honey and vanilla to the food processor. Blend until just mixed.
- Pour the ice cream over the crust and smooth to a nice, even layer
- Place the bars in the freezer for at least four hours to set.
- After freezing, cut the bars to desired size.
- Optional: drizzle the bars with melted chocolate and top with chopped almonds.
*Just the cream from a can of full fat coconut milk/cream
Keywords: almond ice cream bars, homemade ice cream bars, almond coconut ice cream bars, paleo ice cream bars, gluten free ice cream bars, dairy free ice cream bars