These small batch applesauce zucchini muffins are made with buckwheat flour and sweetened with applesauce. They're great for babies and toddlers and free from top allergens.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine shredded zucchini, applesauce, avocado oil, vanilla extract and apple sauce.
- Add in buckwheat flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Using a large cookie scoop (2 Tbsp in size) scoop the batter into a miniature silicone muffin pan.
- Place the muffins in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 17-18 minutes.
- Remove muffins from oven and cool for 10 minutes in pan, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.