This easy Asian Slaw Salad recipe is the perfect paleo side salad. Made with fresh veggies and drizzled in a homemade sesame dressing.
- 1/4 small head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 small head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, peeled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 - 1 tsp sriracha (optional)
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1-2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Add all salad ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Make the dressing: whisk together all dressing ingredients in a small dish.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. Mix with salad tongs until well coated.
- Optional: garnish with sesame seeds
- Serve immediately or cover and store in the fridge.
Keywords: asian slaw salad, salad dressing, sesame salad, paleo salad recipe, whole30 salad, coleslaw, vegan salad