This is the basic Paleo pancake recipe everyone needs! These healthy pancakes are made with almond flour, lightly sweetened and super fluffy.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients (almond flour, arrowroot starch, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt).
- In a separate bowl, whisk together wet ingredients (eggs, almond milk, maple syrup, avocado oil and vanilla).
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Let the batter sit for 5-10 minutes to thicken. During this time, grease and preheat a frying pan on medium heat.
- Pour batter onto the preheated frying pan (1/4 cup per pancake). Cover with a lid and cook on medium-low heat until lots of little bubbles form on top of the pancakes. Flip, and cook until done.
For best results, measure ingredients by weight.
Keywords: pancakes, almond flour recipes, paleo pancakes, dairy free pancake recipe, grain free breakfast recipe, almond flour pancakes, basic pancakes