Nut free, grain free tigernut flour crackers. A naturally sweet, nutty cracker recipe great for snacking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In food processor, combine all dry ingredients. Blend.
- Add in wet ingredients. Blend until dough sticks together, forming a ball in the food processor.
- Remove dough, roll into a ball and flatten on parchment paper. Roll dough between 2 sheets of parchment using a rolling pin.
- Remove top layer of parchment and cut cracker shapes using a knife or pizza cutter.
- Transfer crackers (on parchment) to baking sheet and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.*
- Remove crackers from oven and cool to room temperature on a cooling rack.
- Store in air-tight container in pantry for up to one week.
*Cooking time will vary depending on cracker thickness.
Keywords: crackers, Paleo, Vegan, nut free, egg free, snack, kid friendly, allergy free