Nut free, grain free tigernut flour crackers. A naturally sweet, nutty cracker recipe great for snacking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In food processor, combine all dry ingredients. Blend.
- Add in wet ingredients. Blend until well combined.
- Remove dough, roll into a ball and flatten on parchment paper. Roll dough between 2 sheets of parchment using a rolling pin. Crackers should be no more than 1/8" thick.
- Remove top layer of parchment and cut cracker shapes using a knife or pizza cutter.
- Transfer crackers (on parchment) to baking sheet and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Flip crackers and cook another 3-5 minutes.
- Remove crackers from oven and cool to room temperature on a cooling rack.
- Store in air-tight container in pantry for up to one week.
Cooking time may vary depending on cracker thickness
Keywords: tigernut flour recipes, tigernut flour crackers, paleo crackers, vegan crackers, healthy crackers recipe, paleo snacks, toddler crackers