Simple, delicious banana bread made with buckwheat flour. Grain free, gluten free and Paleo friendly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel bananas and mash in medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add in eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- Add in all dry ingredients, mix well.
- Add in water, mix well*
- Pour batter into parchment lined 8" x 4" baking pan.
- Place pan in middle rack of oven and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on cooling rack to room temperature.
- Best stored in air-tight container in fridge.
*Batter is thick, not runny
Keywords: buckwheat, banana bread, nut free, no added sugar, paleo, snack, breakfast