Super simple, slightly spicy zucchini noodles. Perfect paired with some protein for a light lunch or dinner.
- Wash zucchini and cut off end without the stem. Use a spirilizer to make the zucchini into noodles.
- Pat the zucchini dry with a paper towel or napkin to remove some of the moisture.
- In a large frying pan, add olive oil. Place frying pan on stove-top and heat to medium temperature.
- Once pan is hot, add carrot, cabbage, bell pepper and ginger. Sprinkle Cajun seasoning and salt on top and stir a few times. Cook on medium heat, stirring frequently, for 2-3 minutes.
- Increase stove top temperature to medium-high heat and add zoodles to frying pan. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from pan, garnish with sesame seeds (optional) and serve immediately.
Keywords: zoodles, main dish, Paleo, Vegan, allergy free, whole 30, nut free, egg free, no added sugar