5 ingredient Paleo and Vegan crackers made with dried apricots and fresh carrots. Slightly chewy, perfectly nutty and a healthy snack for kids.
- 1/3 cup chopped carrot (50g)
- 1/3 cup lightly packed dried apricots (75g)
- 1/2 cup raw almonds (75g)
- 1/4 cup raw walnut halves (25g)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (28g)
- 1/8 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients to food processor. Blend for about 1 minute.
- Remove mixture from food processor and roll into a ball.
- Flatten the ball, then roll between two sheets of parchment paper. Roll to about 1/4" thick.
- Remove the top sheet of parchment. Cut crackers into squares using a knife or pizza cutter*
- Transfer the crackers (on parchment) to a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes**
- Remove crackers from the oven and cool to room temperature.
- Store in an air tight container at room temperature for up to one week.
*Crackers do not need to be fully cut and separated. You can go back and cut them again after baking.
**Baking time varies slightly depending on cracker thickness and size. After 20 minutes, be sure to keep a close eye on crackers to ensure that they don't burn.
Keywords: crackers, snack, paleo, dairy free, egg free, vegan, no added sugar, paleo cracker recipe, vegan carrot crackers, carrot and apricot crackers