These cassava flour crepes are thin, pliable and easy to make. They are paleo, gluten free and dairy free.
- Preheat a frying pan on medium heat and lightly grease the pan with coconut oil (you don't need much oil)**
- Next, make the batter. Whisk together the eggs, milk, avocado oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Then whisk in the cassava flour and salt. I recommend sifting in the cassava flour to remove as many of the clumps as possible.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto the preheated frying pan. Grab the pan by the handle and rotate it to spread the batter across the entire bottom of the pan.
- Let the crepe sit until it is nearly cooked through.
- Flip the crepe and cook it on the other side until slightly browned.
- Remove crepe from pan, roll up (or fold) and add your favorite toppings.
*I used a can of light coconut milk (shaken), but any type of milk will work.
**I used my Caraway 10.5" ceramic pan
Keywords: cassava flour crepes, grain free crepes, paleo crepes recipe, gluten free crepes, cassava flour recipes, crepes made with cassava flour, gluten free dairy free crepes