Delicious, soft and chewy tahini cookies that are Paleo, Vegan and allergy free.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine tahini, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add in remaining ingredients except chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Fold chocolate chips into the batter.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Scoop chilled dough (1 Tbsp per cookie) onto baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
*I highly recommend chilling the cookie dough for at least 30 minutes. You can choose not to chill the dough, but it will result in a much flatter, spread out cookie. Also, cooking time may vary slightly.
Keywords: tahini, cookies, Paleo, Vegan, allergy free, egg free, nut free