These chocolate covered Collagen Protein Balls are a refreshing, high protein treat. They are no-bake and require only 5 simple ingredients.
- Make the filling: add all filling ingredients to a medium-sized mixing bowl. (Start with just 1/3 cup collagen and add more as needed.) Mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Roll the dough into balls, about 1 tablespoon in size (making about 12 bites). Set them on a large plate or small baking sheet.
- Freeze the filling for at least 15 minutes to firm.
- Make the coating: place chocolate and coconut oil in a small sauce pan. Melt on the stove top over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Grab fillings from the freezer and dip into melted chocolate, coating completely. Place dipped balls on parchment paper. Optional: sprinkle with bee pollen or any desired topping before chocolate sets.
- Store in fridge or freezer.
*Depending on the type of almond butter and brand of collagen you use, you may have to slightly adjust the quantities. Start with 1/3 cup of collagen, and gradually increase the quantity until you get the desired texture. If the filling is too dry, add more nut butter.
Keywords: collagen, chocolate, egg free, snack, easy recipes, dessert, keto dessert, paleo snack, collagen protein balls, collagen truffles