Healthy Baked Cinnamon Plantain Fries - Paleo, Vegan, Whole30 and AIP compliant
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Peel plantains and cut into fry shapes.
- Place cut plantains in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with oil, then mix using tongs or your hands.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and salt on fries. Mix until well coated.
- Place fries on a lined or greased baking sheet so that none of the fries are overlapping.
- Place pan on the bottom rack of oven and bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until done.
Keywords: plantains, plantain fries, paleo, vegan, whole30, AIP, nut free, egg free, snack, lunch, dinner, side dish, cinnamon, no added sugar