These Coconut-Ginger Baked Brussels Sprouts are a delicious Paleo side dish. They are unsweetened and consist of only 5 ingredients!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut the ends off of the brussels sprouts and remove any wilted or damaged leaves. Then cut in half.
- Put cut brussels sprouts in a medium sized mixing bowl and drizzle with coconut oil. Mix, making sure the brussels are well coated.
- Sprinkle on ground ginger, onion powder and salt. Then mix until well coated.
- Place brussels on parchment lined baking sheet and bake in the middle rack of your oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, flip brussels and cook another 10 minutes.
- Once done, cool slightly then serve!
*The ginger makes these brussels sprouts slightly spicy. If you want a more mellow flavor, then use just 1/4-1/2 tsp ground ginger.
Keywords: side dish, veggies, brussels sprouts, whole 30, Paleo, Vegan, Allergy Free