Naturally sweetened, Vegan and Paleo friendly dark chocolates. A great holiday candy alternative.
- In food processor, combine coconut, pecans, dates and salt. Process until thoroughly mixed and dough has a sticky texture.
- Add in sprinkles and pulse a couple times.
- Roll dough into balls about 1 tablespoon in size (10-12 balls) and place on baking sheet (or flat, movable surface).
- Place balls in freezer for 10-20 minutes to set.
- Place dark chocolate in small sauce pan and melt on stove-top (low heat, stirring frequently).
- Once chocolate has fully melted, remove sauce pan from heat and dip frozen balls in chocolate, coating the entire surface. Place chocolate-coated balls back on baking sheet.
- Freeze or refrigerate to set.
- Store in fridge.
* The sprinkles are optional, but add a fun, festive touch. I used rose flower crystals but any type/color sprinkles will work.
Keywords: chocolate, valentines, holiday, coconut, pecan, no added sugar, egg free, vegan