Low sugar cookie dough bars made with collagen, coconut and tahini and topped with dark chocolate. Paleo, Keto, egg free and dairy free!
- For the bars: mix together tahini, coconut oil, monk fruit and vanilla until smooth.
- Add in the collagen and coconut flour. Mix well.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the dough.
- Pour the dough into a lined 8" x 4" baking pan and set in the freezer for 15 minutes to harden.
- For the topping: Place chocolate chips and coconut cream in a small sauce pan. Melt on the stove top over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Once the topping is fully melted, remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- Take the bars from the freezer and pour the melted chocolate on top. Using a spatula, smooth chocolate to the sides, fully covering the dough. Optional: top with a bit of flaked sea salt.
- Place back in the freezer for 20 minutes to set.
- Remove from freezer and cut to desired size (I made 12 bars).
- Store in fridge or freezer.
For best results, measure ingredients by weight (when given)
*Cream from a can of full fat coconut milk
Keywords: cookie dough, collagen, Paleo, Keto, nut free, dairy free, low sugar, dessert