Healthy, low carb and crispy Paleo french fries made with parsnips and seasoned with garlic and salt. Paleo, Vegan, Whole30 approved and Keto friendly.
- 2 large parsnips
- 1/2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp flaked sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Rinse and peel outer skin of the parsnips. Cut the tops off of the parsnips, then cut into fry shapes.
- Place cut parsnips in a mixing bowl and coat with avocado oil.
- Sprinkle garlic and salt onto parsnips and mix until well coated.
- Spread fries onto a baking sheet so that none of the fries are overlapping.
- Place on the bottom rack of your oven and bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, flip fries and cook another 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Best served immediately.
Keywords: parsnips, paleo fries, Paleo, Whole30, Vegan, Keto, nut free, dinner, lunch, side dish, no added sugar