Healthy brussels sprouts made in the air fryer. Whole30, Paleo and Vegan.
- 12-16 oz brussels sprouts
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 small lemon
- flaked sea salt (optional)
- Prepare brussels sprouts by cutting off the ends, removing any wilted leaves and then slicing them in half or thirds (depending on how large they are).
- Place the brussels in a large mixing bowl and coat with oil. Add the curry powder and salt and mix with tongs until well coated.
- Spread the brussels sprouts out on the wire air fryer basket.
- Place the basket on the top rack of the air fryer oven. Plug the air fryer in, then set the function to "air fry", the temperature to 350 degrees F and the time to 10 minutes. Air fry for 10 minutes.
- Remove brussels from air fryer, flip, and remove any extra crispy leaves.
- Place the brussels back in the air fryer and cook another 5 minutes.
- Remove brussels from the air fryer, drizzle with freshly squeezed lemon and top with flaked sea salt.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: brussels sprouts, curry, Paleo, Vegan, Whole30, lunch, dinner, side dish, easy meals, air fryer