A healthy, easy weeknight meal that the whole family will love. Paleo, Whole30, egg free and unsweetened.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, add almond flour and spices. Mix well.
- Remove chicken from packaging and cut into strips.
- Spray baking sheet with oil. (I use avocado oil)
- Dip chicken strips (one at a time) into almond-spice mixture and lay on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes on the bottom rack of your oven. **
- Optional: turn oven to broil, move pan to top rack of oven and broil on high for 5 minutes. ***
- Remove from oven, cool slightly and serve!
Keywords: chicken tenders, dinner, lunch, no added sugar, Whole30, egg free, chicken, curry