These baked curry chicken tenders are a family favorite! They are paleo and whole30 approved, egg free, unsweetened and just 6 ingredients. This is an easy, budget-friendly, paleo meal idea that the whole family will love.
I've made these curry chicken strips more times than I can count and they're always a hit! It's nice having a family dinner recipe that everyone loves - no complaints.
These baked curry chicken tenders are coated in almond flour and spices, then baked in the oven. It's really that simple. They're completely egg free and dairy free too!
Baked Curry Chicken Tenders
- gluten free and grain free - made with almond flour
- paleo and whole30 - this chicken tender recipe uses simple, real food ingredients and is completely unsweetened
- keto friendly - these are low carb chicken tenders and great for anyone on a keto diet
- egg free - no eggs are needed to bread the chicken tenders
One of the things I love about cooking (rather than baking) is that it's not an exact science. So, although the recipe for these paleo chicken tenders has specific measurements, I urge you to play around with the quantities. Even add or subtract spices as you see fit!
My recipe includes the following ingredients:
- chicken breasts
- blanched almond flour
- curry powder
- garlic powder
- avocado oil
All of the ingredients are paleo friendly, keto and whole30 approved. If you don't or can't eat nuts then feel free to swap the almond flour for ground flax.
How to Make Baked Curry Chicken Tenders
First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with avocado oil.
In a small bowl, combine almond flour, curry powder, garlic powder, and salt.
Remove the chicken from its packaging and coat the chicken strips in the almond flour mixture.
Place the chicken strips on the greased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
After cooking, remove the chicken from the oven, cool slightly and serve.
This recipe serves 2-4 people, depending on how many chicken tenders you have...and whether you're serving adults or children.
Place any leftover in a sealed, air-tight container and keep in the fridge for up to 5 days. You can re-heat leftovers in the microwave or oven.
More Paleo Chicken RecipesPrint
These baked curry chicken tenders are paleo friendly, whole30 are kid approved! They're breaded in almond flour and curry powder, baked in the oven and ready to eat in just 30 minutes.
- about 1.5 lb chicken tenders (or chicken breast cut into strips)
- ¼ cup blanched almond flour
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- avocado oil for cooking (can sub any oil)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with avocado oil and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, curry powder, garlic powder and salt.
- Coat chicken tenders in the almond flour mixture, then place them on the greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from oven, cool slightly and serve.
Keywords: curry chicken tenders, baked curry chicken tenders, baked curry chicken, paleo chicken tenders, keto curry chicken tenders, almond flour chicken tenders, egg free chicken tenders, grain free chicken tenders