This easy cauliflower rice recipe is whole30, vegan, paleo and keto. It's a great low carb alternative to white rice.
- 1 head cauliflower (small-medium in size)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and use a cheese grater to shred the cauliflower. (Or process cauliflower in a food processor.)
- Place a large frying pan on the stove top (small burner) and turn the heat to medium. Melt the coconut oil on the frying pan.
- Once melted, add the cauliflower rice and onion to the frying pan. Cook on medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until the rice starts to brown. Stir the rice with a spatula or wooden spoon every couple minutes.
- When the cauliflower rice is done cooking, remove the pan from the stove top and sprinkle on the garlic powder and salt. Stir the mixture.
- Best served immediately.
Keywords: cauliflower rice recipe, easy cauliflower rice recipe, healthy cauliflower rice, vegan cauliflower rice, cauliflower rice with coconut oil, pan cooked cauliflower rice, paleo side dish, allergy free recipes