This recipe for maple fudge is silky smooth, healthy, and only requires three ingredients. It is an easy Vegan Maple Fudge recipe that can be enjoyed guilt free and made within minutes!
- Line an 8″ x 4″ baking pan with foil, set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, melt cacao butter over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Remove sauce pan from heat and mix in remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture into lined pan.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Store in fridge or freezer.
Please note, this is a small batch of fudge. The recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to make more.
Keywords: fudge, maple, Paleo, Keto, Vegan, dairy free, egg free, dessert, low carb, low sugar, easy