Coconut flour pancakes made without eggs for a healthy, plant based Paleo breakfast option.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine 2 Tbsp ground flax with 6 Tbsp water. Stir then set aside for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Add remaining ingredients to flax mixture, stir well.
- Grease frying pan with oil and set temperature to medium-low heat.
- Once pan is hot, add 1 heaping Tbsp batter per pancake to pan. (You can cook 3-4 pancakes at a time). Flatten batter using a spatula.
- Cover and cook on medium-low heat until bottom is brown and firm. Flip and cook other side until done*
*cooking time takes longer than "normal" pancakes (i.e. pancakes made with eggs)
Keywords: pancakes, coconut, egg free, nut free, breakfast, Paleo, Vegan