These Paleo friendly Honey & Basil Flax Crusted Chicken Tenders are perfect for a healthy family meal. They are lightly sweetened, nut free and egg free.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grab two small bowls. In one, mix olive oil and honey. In the other bowl, combine ground flax, basil and sea salt.
- Cut the chicken into strips using kitchen scissors (or a knife).
- Dip chicken strips (one at a time) into oil-honey mixture, coating each side. Then transfer the chicken to the dry mixture, coating each side. Lastly, place chicken tenders on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake chicken tenders at 375 degrees in the middle rack of your oven for 20 minutes (or until cooked through).
*May substitute ground flax with blanched almond flour
Keywords: chicken, egg free, nut free, dairy free, dinner, main course, kid food, allergy free