Healthy, gluten free hazelnut cookies made with hazelnut flour and studded with chocolate chips. Paleo, keto, gluten free and easy to make.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine hazelnut flour, coconut sugar, baking soda and salt in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add in the almond butter, egg and vanilla. Mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Grab a baking sheet and a large cookie scoop and scoop the cookie dough onto the baking sheet. (This recipe makes 8-9 large cookies, each about 2 tablespoons of dough.)
- Place the cookies in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven, cool a couple minutes on the pan, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
Keywords: hazelnut flour, hazelnut cookies, Paleo cookies, Keto, chocolate chip, dessert, easy, holiday baking