This grilled honey lime chicken recipe is marinated in a honey and lime sauce then cooked on the grill. It is paleo, gluten free and dairy free.
- Slice the chicken breasts so that they are of equal thickness, or place the breasts in a zip-lock bag and pound the chicken with a meat mallet to about 1/2 inch thick.
- Place the chicken in a large mixing bowl or baggie.
- Make the marinade. Combine all marinade ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken. Cover the bowl (or close the baggie) and place the chicken in the fridge for 12 hours to marinate**
- When the chicken is ready, preheat the grill. I recommend heating the grill to at least 400 degrees.
- Place the chicken on the grill and cook until done (internal temperature of at least 165 degrees F).
*Feel free to swap the chicken breasts for thighs, drumsticks or wings
**This chicken is best left to marinated for 12 hours, however you can cut the time down to 4 hours if necessary.
Keywords: honey lime chicken, grilled honey lime chicken, paleo honey lime chicken recipe, paleo grilled chicken, easy lime chicken recipe, paleo chicken recipe, honey chicken with lime