Healthy Almond Butter Blondies - perfect for an easy, crowd-pleasing dessert. Paleo, low carb, gluten free and dairy free.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup almond butter (unsalted, unsweetened)
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond flour (50g)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (or monk fruit sweetener)
- 1/4 cup arrowroot starch (34g) (or tapioca flour)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add in the almond butter, avocado oil and vanilla. Mix with a spatula until smooth.
- Add in the almond flour, coconut sugar, tapioca flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased 8" x 8" glass baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature in the pan.
- Best stored in fridge up to one week.
Keywords: blondies, chocolate chip blondies, dessert, paleo, bars, low carb, easy baking, kid friendly