These healthy almond butter blondies are easy to make and have the best gooey texture. They are made with almond butter and sweetened with monk fruit, making these low carb blondies paleo, keto and gluten free!
These healthy almond butter blondies may look slightly familiar... And that's because they take after my Cinnamon Roll Blondies recipe!
While those blondies are amazing, I wanted a slightly different version - one containing chocolate. Thus, these paleo almond butter blondies were born!
Almond Butter Blondies
You'll love these blondies because they are:
- paleo and keto friendly
- gluten free and dairy free: made with almond butter and almond flour
- simple and easy to make
- dairy free: blondies without butter or milk
- moist and gooey: the ultimate blondie texture
Everyone in the family is sure to love these paleo blondies. They're like a flourless chocolate chip cookie, but in bar form. They have a moist, gooey texture that will have you coming back for seconds (and thirds).
These blondies are made with paleo ingredients; all gluten free, grain free, dairy free and refined sugar free.
Here's what you need to make them:
- almond butter
- avocado oil (or olive oil)
- vanilla extract
- almond flour
- monk fruit sweetener (or coconut sugar)
- baking soda
- chocolate chips
If you don't need these blondies to be keto, then feel free to swap the monk fruit for coconut sugar.
This recipe has not been tested without eggs - they are an important part of this recipe. The eggs help bind the ingredients and give the blondies structure.
I used almond butter in this gluten free blondie recipe, but any nut or seed butter should work as a replacement.
How to Make Almond Butter Blondies
These blondies are made in one bowl, then baked in the oven and cooled in the pan. Here's the step by step process:
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8" x 8" baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
Next, whisk the eggs in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add in almond butter, avocado oil and vanilla and whisk until well combined.
Add the dry ingredients to the mixing bowl. Mix with a spatula until just combined.
And lastly, fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
Scoop the batter into the lined baking dish and use the spatula to smooth the batter to the sides. The batter IS thick!
Place the blondies in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 22-25 minutes. When the blondies are done, they will be slightly under-baked in the middle.
Remove the blondies from the oven and cool to room temperature in the baking pan.
Once cooled, cut and serve. Note: I find these blondies cut best after chilling a couple hours in the fridge.
These healthy almond butter blondies are best stored in a sealed, air-tight container in the fridge. Enjoy them within one week, or place in the freezer for longer storage.
More Healthy Recipes Using Almond Butter
For more easy Paleo recipes using almond butter, check these out:
These healthy almond butter blondies are an easy recipe the whole family will love. They're paleo, keto, gluten free and dairy free.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8" x 8" baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs.
- whisk n the almond butter, avocado oil and vanilla.
- Add in the almond flour, monk fruit sweetener, baking soda and salt. Mix with a spatula until just combined.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour the batter the lined baking dish.
- Place in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 22-25 minutes. The middle should be slightly under-baked.
- Remove the blondies from the oven and cool to room temperature in the pan.
- Once cooled, cut and serve*
*They are easier to cut after chilling a couple hours in the fridge, but taste great either way!
Keywords: almond butter blondies, healthy almond butter blondies, paleo almond butter blondies, chocolate chip almond butter blondies, paleo blondies recipe, keto almond butter blondie, keto blondies recipe, chocolate chip keto blondies, low carb blondies