- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cassava flour, coconut flour, ground flax, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Whisk in applesauce, avocado oil, vanilla and water.
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes to thicken (batter will be quite thick).
- Scoop the batter into a miniature silicone muffin pan (about 2 tablespoons batter per muffin).
- Place in the preheated oven and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool for a few minutes in the baking pan, then remove and cool to room temperature on a wire cooling rack.
- Best stored in an air-tight container in the fridge up to one week.
Keywords: muffins, miniature muffins, applesauce muffins, baby recipes, toddler recipes, Paleo muffin recipes, vegan snack ideas, egg free, nut free, cassava flour muffins, no added sugar