This healthy blueberry banana bread is made with almond flour, fresh blueberries and sweetened with bananas (no sugar added). It's a moist, dense paleo bread that's gluten free, dairy free and delicious.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8" x 4" baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, tapioca flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together mashed banana, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix until just combine.
- Fold the blueberries and chopped walnuts into the batter.
- Pour batter into the lined baking pan. Optional: add additional blueberries and walnuts to the top of the loaf.
- Place the loaf in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- After baking, cool the bread for 5 minutes in the baking pan, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
- Store in fridge.
Keywords: blueberry banana bread, paleo banana bread, almond flour blueberry bread, no added sugar banana bread, gluten free blueberry banana bread, lemon blueberry banana bread, healthy blueberry banana bread