These healthy carrot muffins are gluten free, Vegan and Paleo. They are perfect for breakfast, snack or topped with frosting for dessert.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients. This includes: cassava flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Mix in the wet ingredients. This includes: shredded carrot, almond butter, honey, vanilla, apple cider vinegar and water. Stir batter until well combined.
- Scoop batter into a miniature silicone muffin pan. Each muffin contains about 2 tablespoons of batter, making 12 muffins.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 25-28 minutes.
- Remove muffins from the oven and cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
- Best stored in fridge up to one week.
Keywords: miniature carrot muffins, healthy carrot muffins, carrot muffin recipe, vegan carrot muffins, gluten free carrot muffins, cassava flour muffins, vegan cassava flour muffins, egg free paleo muffins, mini muffins recipe, egg and dairy free carrot muffins