These healthy honey garlic chicken thighs are paleo, gluten free, dairy free and nut free. Great for an easy weeknight dinner!
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- about 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp tapioca starch
- 3 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp paleo sriracha (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- Set a frying pan on the stove top and pour avocado oil in the pan. Preheat on medium heat.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the chicken thighs and tapioca starch. Mix until they're well coated.
- Place the chicken thighs on the preheated, oiled frying pan. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- After 10 minutes, remove the lid and flip all of the thighs. Cook the chicken thighs (uncovered) for 10 more minutes, or until cooked through.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut aminos, pressed garlic, honey, sriracha, salt and chili flakes.
- Once the chicken thighs are cooked through, pour the sauce over the thighs. Continue cooking on medium heat, flipping the thighs every so often, until the sauce thickens.
Keywords: healthy honey garlic chicken thighs, honey garlic chicken thighs recipe, recipe for paleo honey chicken, healthy chicken dinner recipe, healthy honey chicken, spicy honey garlic chicken, easy chicken thigh recipe