Healthy Paleo Pumpkin Muffins that are fluffy, moist, low carb and easy to make.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine eggs, pumpkin, yogurt and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients. This includes the almond flour, coconut flour, arrowroot starch, monk fruit, baking soda, salt and pumpkin spice.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix with a spatula. The batter is fairly thick.
- Scoop the batter into a lined muffin pan. This recipe makes 9 regular sized muffins. Add extra toppings like hemp seeds and cinnamon if desired.
- Place the muffins in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and cool on a wire cooling rack to room temperature.
- Best stored in the fridge up to one week.
Keywords: pumpkin muffins, low carb, paleo muffins, snack, breakfast, low sugar, fall recipes