Simple, healthy toasted walnuts flavored with rosemary, salt and nutmeg. Perfect for snacking or adding to salads.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, coat walnut with avocado oil.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix until the walnuts are well coated.
- Spread walnuts out on baking sheet so that none of them are overlapping.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Store in an air-tight container at room temperature up to one week or in the fridge up to two weeks.
Keywords: walnuts, whole30, paleo, snack, egg free, vegan, easy recipes, rosemary