This Healthy Slow Cooker Beef Tips recipe is flavorful, tender and perfect for an easy lunch or dinner.
- Place stew meat in crockpot or slow cooker (make sure meat is fresh or has been defrosted prior to cooking).
- Add pressed garlic and salt.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours, or until tender*
- Add coconut aminos, parsley and sesame seeds. Mix until well coated.
- Serve immediately, or set crockpot to warm and serve when ready.
- Store leftovers in fridge up to one week.
*After cooking for 3-4 hours, most of the water should have evaporated. If not, then cook the meat a little longer with the lid off, stirring frequently. This will help the water evaporate, but not dry out the meat.