This healthy strawberry banana smoothie is perfect for a meal replacement or shared snack. This recipe is paleo, vegan and whole30.
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower*
- 1/2 large avocado
- 1 Tbsp hemp seed
- 2 tsp beet root powder
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Place all ingredients in a high powered blender or food processor.
- Turn the blender on and blend the ingredients, starting at a low speed and gradually increasing the speed. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape the sides when/if necessary.
- Pour smoothie into a couple glasses and serve immediately.
*steamed then frozen cauliflower florets
Keywords: strawberry banana smoothie, paleo smoothie recipe, vegan smoothie, whole30 smoothie, hidden veggie smoothie, dairy free smoothie, yogurt free smoothie, healthy smoothie recipe