Healthy, low sugar zucchini muffins that are Paleo and Vegan. Perfect as an addition to breakfast or lunch, or eaten as a snack.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel banana and mash in a large mixing bowl.
- Grate zucchini and add to mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to mixing bowl, stir until well combined.
- Line a muffin pan with silicone muffin liners. Place batter into lined pan (making 8 muffins).
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.
- Remove muffins from oven and cool to room temperature in the pan.
- Store in fridge.
*Ripe meaning yellow with a few brown spots. 115g is just under 1/2 cup mashed.
**75g or 1/2 cup grated zucchini, lightly packed
Keywords: vegan, Paleo, zucchini muffins, zucchini banana, muffins, egg free, no added sugar, nut free