These healthy zucchini banana muffins are made with cassava flour, tahini and only sweetened with banana. This muffin recipe is paleo, vegan, gluten free and nut free.
- 1 cup mashed banana (220g)
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini, lightly packed (75g)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup cassava flour, spooned & leveled (70g)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour, spooned & leveled (25g)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chunks, chopped (about 1.5oz)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with silicone muffin liners.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine mashed banana, grated zucchini, water, tahini, vanilla and apple cider vinegar. Whisk until well combined.
- Whisk in cassava flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Fold chocolate chunks into the batter.
- Scoop the batter into the lined pan, filling each cup nearly to the top. (Making about 11 muffins.)
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove muffins from oven, cool 10 minutes in the baking pan, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
- Best stored in an air-tight container in the fridge, up to one week.
Keywords: gluten free zucchini banana muffins, gluten free zucchini muffins recipe, paleo zucchini banana muffins, nut free paleo zucchini muffins, paleo vegan zucchini muffins, healthy zucchini muffins, no added sugar zucchini banana muffins, recipe for zucchini banana muffins,