These homemade hemp protein bars are paleo, vegan and low carb. They have a deliciously smooth, soft texture and are great for snacking.
- Melt the cacao butter in a small sauce pan, over the stove top. Once melted, add in the almond butter, pumpkin puree and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Add in the hemp protein, monk fruit sweetener, cinnamon and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Scoop the batter into a lined loaf pan (I lined mine with foil but parchment will work too). Press it down to a smooth.
- Place the protein bars in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Once set, remove the bars and cut them to desired size.
Keywords: hemp protein powder, hemp protein bars, hemp protein recipes, evo hemp protein, paleo protein bars, vegan protein bar, paleo vegan recipes, low carb snacks