These hemp protein brownies are made with hemp protein powder and are paleo friendly and gluten free. Great for a healthy protein dessert!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line an 8" x 4" loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the almond butter, egg, coconut oil and vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine the hemp protein, cacao powder, coconut sugar and salt.
- Pour the dry mixture into the wet mixture and mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips and pour them into the brownie batter. Mix until well combined. The batter will be thick.
- Place the brownie batter into the lined loaf pan. Use a spatula to flatten the batter, spreading it to all sides of the loaf pan.
- Lastly, place the brownies in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cool the brownies in the pan to room temperature before cutting. (I like to chill them in the fridge for a couple hours before cutting.)
For best results, measure ingredients by weight (when given).
Keywords: hemp protein brownies, paleo protein brownies, hemp brownie recipe, hemp protein powder recipe, gluten free protein brownies, gluten free hemp brownies