Soak the Dates
- Remove the pits from the dates and place the dates in a ceramic bowl or mug. Boil a pot of water, then pour the water over the dates so that they are fully submerged.
- Let the dates sit for 5-10 minutes, then drain as much of the water as possible.
Blend Ice Cream
- Place all of the ice cream ingredients in your Vitamix or high-powered blender. Blend, starting at a low speed and gradually increasing the speed until the ice cream is smooth.
Churn in Ice Cream Maker
- Pour the ice cream mixture into an ice cream maker and churn for 25-30 minutes. When done, the texture will be smooth and creamy, with a consistency similar to soft serve ice cream.
- Remove the ice cream from the ice cream maker and place it in a small loaf pan to freeze. Or, eat it immediately.
*Just the cream from a can of full fat coconut milk. If the cream is not separated from the milk, then place the can in the fridge overnight.
Keywords: banana ice cream, egg free banana ice cream paleo banana ice cream, dairy free banana ice cream, healthy banana ice cream, healthy ice cream recipe, vegan ice cream, collagen ice cream