These homemade peppermint patties have a creamy coconut filling that's dipped in dark chocolate. Paleo, vegan and keto friendly.
- Combine all filling ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth. (If the filling separates or is clumpy, then microwave it for 10-15 seconds and whisk.)
- Scoop the filling into a mini silicone muffin pan, filling each slot with about 1 tablespoon of the filling mixture.
- Freeze the fillings for at least 1 hour, or until firm.
- Once the fillings are ready, melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil for the coating. Place the chocolate and coconut oil in a small sauce pan and melt over low heat on a small burner, stirring frequently.
- Remove the peppermint fillings from the silicone muffin pan and dip, one at a time, into the melted chocolate.
- Optional: drizzle the peppermint patties with any remaining chocolate and top with a pinch of flaked sea salt.
- Store in fridge or freezer.
*Just the cream from a can of full fat coconut milk or cream
**If using peppermint extract, start with just a couple drops and add more as needed
Keywords: peppermint patties, paleo peppermint patties, vegan peppermint patties, mint patties, healthy peppermint patties, homemade peppermint patties, copycat york peppermint patties