These mini butternut squash muffins are made with almond flour and pureed butternut squash. This healthy muffin recipe is gluten free, dairy free and paleo friendly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a mini silicone muffin pan and set aside (I greased mine with avocado oil).
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine pureed squash, egg, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Add in the almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Use a large cookie scoop (2 Tbsp per muffin) to scoop the muffin batter into the mini muffin pan, making 10-11 muffins.
- Place the muffins in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 16-18 minutes.
- After baking, remove the muffins from the oven and cool them for a few minutes in the baking pan. Then transfer them to a wire cooling rack.
Keywords: butternut squash muffins, squash muffins, paleo squash muffins, gluten free squash muffins, healthy squash muffins, chocolate chip squash muffins, mini gluten free muffin recipe, miniature paleo muffins, miniature squash muffins