A healthy, kid friendly side dish that is Paleo, Vegan, Keto and Whole30 approved.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash and trim green beans then place in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle green beans with avocado oil and mix until well coated.
- Sprinkle on salt and garlic powder. Mix until well coated.
- Grease a baking sheet with a little avocado oil. Place the green beans on the pan and spread them out so that none of them are overlapping.
- Put green beans on the bottom rack of your oven and bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove green beans from the oven, flip and then bake another 10 minutes.
- Best served warm.
Keywords: green beans, baked green beans, savory side dish, whole30 sides, kid approved, Paleo, Keto, Vegan, egg free, nut free, allergy friendly