This Paleo almond flour bread recipe is soft, moist and easy to make. It can be sliced thin and pairs well with sweet or savory toppings.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line an 8" x 4" baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. This includes the almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients. This includes the eggs, yogurt, apple cider vinegar and water.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the lined baking pan. Place in the preheated oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes.
- Cool 5-10 minutes in the baking pan, then remove the loaf and cool on a wire cooling rack to room temperature.
- Best stored in an air-tight contain in the fridge, up to one week.
*If you don't need this recipe to be dairy free, then a grass-fed cow's milk yogurt will work too.
Keywords: paleo bread recipe, almond flour bread, grain free bread, low carb bread, oil free, yeast free bread